FSC® Forest Stewardship Council®
FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certification is fast becoming a requirement for any company displaying a responsible approach to purchasing wood or fibre based products.
Interface NRM will take you through the process quickly and cost effectively, providing clear and simple information at each stage of the audit process, so that obtaining FSC Chain of Custody Certification is as painless as possible, and that you can derive the best continual improvement.
Cost Effective. Rapid, low cost route FSC Chain of Custody Certification
Simple. No nonsense, efficient approach to obtaining FSC Chain of Custody Certification.
Free. All inclusive, no obligation FSC Chain of Custody Quotes
Steps to FSC
Chain of Custody Certification
2 Simple Steps For Effective Implementation
of FSC Certification.
Companies need a system of operating procedures and processes covering the requirements of FSC Chain of Custody certification. If you do not have a system, you will need to design and implement one based on the appropriate FSC standards. Upon request, we can share a list of independent consultants who are able to offer this service; as a certification body, Interface NRM cannot provide consultancy, in line with our documented impartiality requirements.
On-site assessment by a skilled member of our team to evaluate compliance with the appropriate FSC standards. Any issues and nonconformities will be highlighted along with a recommendation to grant FSC Chain of Custody certification or with a recommendation to delay certification until the nonconformities have been addressed. In most cases, FSC certification is granted with a couple of weeks.
To maintain your FSC Chain of Custody Certification, and to help your Company to continually meet the requirements of the relevant Standards, Interface NRM are required to conduct a Surveillance audit each year for the duration of your Certificate. A Re-Certification Audit is required every 5 years to enable us to re-issue a Certificate.
Why should I apply for FSC Chain of Custody Certification?
FSC® Chain of Custody Certification ensures that from forest to end user, the FSC® materials have been traced at every stage, and the logo allows customers to identify that the products they purchase come from well-managed forests with high ethical standards.
FSC Chain of Custody Certification is increasingly becoming a basic requirement for any company in the sectors wishing to display a responsible approach to purchasing.
- Demonstrates that you are committed to responsible practices.
- Demonstrates compliance in this area, in tender documents and pre-qualification
- Access new markets and gain a stronger, more diverse customer base.
- Competitive advantage. FSC Chain of Custody Certification can enhance your reputation, attracting new customers to your organisation.
- Logo recognition. 50% of the UK public recognise the FSC logo, and 72% are very or fairly likely to give preference to certified products.
Speak to our team in the UK 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
How have our clients benefitted from FSC Chain of Custody Certification?
Other Certifications we offer
Useful FSC Chain of Custody Documents
Why choose Interface NRM for your FSC Chain of Custody (COC) Certification?
- Interface NRM Ltd is a UKAS Accredited and ASI FSC Chain of Custody (COC) Accredited Certification Body.
- Our assessors are IRCA qualified and are highly experienced practitioners in managing and auditing systems.
- Established network of independent associate consultants.
- Our FSC Chain of Custody (COC) Certification quotes are no obligation and all inclusive. Fees are based around standard daily rates with no hidden charges i.e. travel expenses and subsistence.
- Interface NRM provide useful opportunities for improvement in your FSC Chain Of Custody (COC) Certification audit reports, based on our extensive experience of the trade.
- Our service operates throughout Europe.
- We have a partner organisation – Vireo Srl – based in Italy, able to offer ISO 9001, ISO 14001, FSC® and PEFC™ Certification.
Companies who trust us for Certification