FSC® Forest Stewardship Council®
FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certification is fast becoming a requirement for any company displaying a responsible approach to purchasing wood or fibre based products.
Interface NRM will take you through the process quickly and cost effectively, providing clear and simple information at each stage of the audit process, so that obtaining FSC Chain of Custody Certification is as painless as possible, and that you can derive the best continual improvement.
Cost Effective. Rapid, low cost route FSC Chain of Custody Certification
Simple. No nonsense, efficient approach to obtaining FSC Chain of Custody Certification.
Free. All inclusive, no obligation FSC Chain of Custody Quotes
Visit Trustpilot to see all of our reviews…
Steps to FSC
Chain of Custody Certification
2 Simple Steps For Effective Implementation
of FSC Certification.
If you do not already have an FSC Chain of Custody system which is ready for auditing, you will need to implement a consultant to do so. As a certification body, we. Interface NRM are prohibited from offering consultancy ourselves as this is a major breach of impartiality rules under ASI accredited FSC regulations.
On-site audit; assessment of company conformance with FSC Chain of Custody relevant standards as applicable. Any non- conformities will be highlighted. These will need to be addressed within a specified time, and may need to be addressed before FSC Chain of Custody certification can be recommended.
To maintain your FSC Chain of Custody Certification and to help your Company to continually meet the requirements of the relevant Standard, Interface NRM are required to conduct a visit at least annually to ascertain this for the following 4 years. A Re-Certification Audit is required at the end of the final year to enable us to re-issue a Certificate.
Why should I apply for FSC Chain of Custody Certification?
FSC® Chain of Custody Certification ensures that from forest to end user, the FSC® materials have been traced at every stage, and the logo allows customers to identify that the products they purchase come from well-managed forests with high ethical standards.
FSC Chain of Custody Certification is increasingly becoming a basic requirement for any company in the sectors wishing to display a responsible approach to purchasing.
- Demonstrates that you are committed to responsible practices.
- Demonstrates compliance in this area, in tender documents and pre-qualification
- Access new markets and gain a stronger, more diverse customer base.
- Competitive advantage. FSC Chain of Custody Certification can enhance your reputation, attracting new customers to your organisation.
- Logo recognition. 50% of the UK public recognise the FSC logo, and 72% are very or fairly likely to give preference to certified products.
Speak to our team in the UK 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
How have our clients benefitted from FSC Chain of Custody Certification?
Here you can view the FSC Client Database
Interface NRM were professional in what they did for our organisation. They guided and advised us on the best ways to manage our company policies and made sure they were effective and being applied correctly.
Very professional company to work with.
Other Certifications we offer
Useful FSC Chain of Custody Documents
Why choose Interface NRM for your FSC Chain of Custody (COC) Forest Certification?
- Interface NRM is an ASI FSC Chain of Custody (COC) Accredited Certification Body.
- All our assessors are IRCA qualified and are highly experienced practitioners in managing and auditing systems.
- Established network of independent associate consultants.
- All our FSC Chain of Custody (COC) Forest Certification quotes are no obligation and are all inclusive. This means that there are no hidden charges I.E. travel expenses and subsistence.
- Interface NRM provide useful opportunities for improvement in your FSC Chain Of Custody (COC) Forest Certification audit reports, based on our extensive experience of the trade.
- In 2016 we expanded our services by partnering with Vireo Srl who are based in Italy. Servicing Europe, Vireo are able to offer ISO 9001, ISO 14001, FSC® and PEFC™ Certification.
Companies who trust us for FSC Chain of Custody Certification