What are the Benefits of PEFC Chain of Custody Certification for your Business?
As the demand for products from responsibly managed forests increases, the interest in PEFC Chain of Custody Certification along the timber value chain is increasing rapidly. PEFC Chain of Custody Certification offers several benefits including:
- Using the PEFC logo clearly communicates to customers that products are from a sustainable source
- Certification offers assurances that the final wood and/or non-timber product can be traced back to its sustainable source
- Reputation of a company is enhanced, attracting new customers
- Certification gives confidence to the customers that companies hold environmental practices and ethics in the highest regard
- Certification offers companies access to markets that demand eco-friendly products, giving an advantage over companies with un-certified products and therefore enhancing brand value
Interface NRM are a UKAS PEFC Chain of Custody accredited Certification Body, who have offices based in Telford and Bournemouth.
All of our PEFC Chain of Custody Certification quotes are no obligation and are all inclusive. This means that there are no hidden charges.
Last week Interface NRM certified companies in the timber and Construction industries, located in Bristol and Birmingham for PEFC Chain of Custody Certification.
If you would like to speak to us further about PEFC Chain of Custody Certification, you can contact our UK offices based in Bournemouth and Telford on 01952 288325. You can also activate a live chat on our website or alternatively use our contact us form.