UKAS OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 Health and Safety Certification
OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 is an internationally recognised standard for Occupational Health and Safety.
Interface NRM will take you through the process quickly and cost effectively, providing clear and simple information at each stage of the audit process, so that obtaining OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 is as painless as possible, and that you can derive the best continual improvement.
Cost Effective. Rapid, low cost route to OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 Certification.
Simple. No nonsense, efficient approach to obtaining OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 Certification.
Free. All inclusive, no obligation OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 Quotes.
Experienced. All Interface NRM assessors are IRCA Qualified.
Steps to OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001
Health & Safety Certification
3 Simple Steps For Effective
Implementation of OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001
A pre-assessment visit, with a discussion and review of your existing OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 system, to Identify gaps and areas requiring additional attention to meet the requirements of the Standard.
Usually there are some gaps identified during the Gap Analysis, and some work for you to do to assure a successful OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 audit.
Interface NRM will then conduct your audit.
This is a Friendly & non-judgemental visit, which determines whether you meet the
requirements of the OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 Standard on a practical and evidential level.
To maintain your OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 Certification and to help your Company to continually meet the requirements of the relevant Standard, Interface NRM are required by ISO 17021:2015 to conduct a visit at least annually to ascertain this for the following 2 years. A Re-Certification Audit is required at the end of the final year to enable us to re-issue a Certificate.
Why should I apply for OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 Health and Safety Certification
- Demonstrates that you are committed to Health and Safety requirements.
- The most reliable way of demonstrating compliance in this area, in tender documents and pre-qualification questionnaires.
- Recognises and regulates health and safety risks.
- Reduces risks to employees and external visitors.
- OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 Certification can lead to a reduction in insurance costs.
- Competitive advantage OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 Certification can enhance your reputation, attracting new customers to your organisation
Speak to our team in the UK 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
How have our clients benefitted from OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 Health and Safety Certification
Other Certifications we offer
Useful OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 Documents
Why UKAS BS OHSAS 18001 2007 Certification?
If you are getting quotes from other Certification Bodies for UKAS OHSAS 18001, we would strongly recommend you check the validity of their accreditation; UKAS is the only UK Accreditation Body.
Using ‘non accredited’ or other OHSAS 18001 Certification Bodies accredited with non-IAF members could leave you with an Occupational Health and Safety Certificate that is not accepted or recognised as part of your PPQs or tender documents. Please see attached document for further information UKAS Why risk it?
Always check for the UKAS logo.
Why choose Interface NRM for your OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 Health & Safety Certification?
- All our assessors are IRCA qualified and are highly experienced practitioners in managing and auditing systems.
- Established network of independent associate consultants.
- All our OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 Health & Safety Certification quotes are no obligation and are all inclusive. This means that there are no hidden charges I.E. travel expenses and subsistence.
- We simplify your OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 Health & Safety Certification auditing by providing integrated audits: One audit plan and an integrated approach to assess all your management systems.
- Interface NRM provides useful opportunities for improvement in your OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 Health & Safety Certification audit reports, based on our extensive experience of the trade.
- In 2016 we expanded our services by partnering with Vireo Srl who are based in Italy. Servicing Europe, Vireo are able to offer ISO 9001, ISO 14001, FSC® and PEFC™ Certification.
Companies who trust us for Certification