Get your free quote for certification today!
To maintain Certification and to help your Company to continually meet the requirements of the relevant Standard, as an Accredited Certification Body Interface NRM are required by ISO 17021:2015 to conduct a visit at least annually to ascertain this for the following 2 years. A Re-Certification Audit is required at the end of the final year to enable us to re-issue a Certificate.
Why UKAS Certification with Interface NRM?
- Interface NRM is a UKAS and ASI Accredited Certification Body.
- All our assessors are IRCA qualified and are highly experienced practitioners in managing and auditing systems.
- Established network of independent associate consultants.
- All of our quotes are no obligation, and are all inclusive. This means that there are no hidden charges I.E. travel expenses and subsistence.
- We simplify your auditing by providing integrated audits: One audit plan and an integrated approach to assess all your management systems.
- Interface NRM provide useful opportunities for improvement in your audit reports, based on our extensive experience of the trade.
- We are based centrally in the West Midlands, serving the Birmingham conurbation, Midlands and the North, and in Bournemouth covering the South.
- In 2016 we expanded our services by partnering with Vireo Srl who are based in Italy. Servicing Europe, Vireo are able to offer ISO 9001, ISO 14001, FSC® and PEFC Certification.
Our ISO, FSC and PEFC Clients:
Why use a UKAS Accredited Certification Body?
If you are getting quotes from another Certification Body, we would strongly recommend you check the validity of their accreditation; UKAS is the only UK Accreditation Body. Using ‘non-accredited’ or another other Certification Body accredited with non IAF members could leave you with a certificate that is not accepted or recognised as part of your PPQs or tender documents. Please see the attached document for further information UKAS Why risk it?
Here you can view Interface NRM in the UKAS Directory
Always check for the UKAS logo.
What is the difference between ISO Accreditation & ISO Certification?
As a UKAS Accredited Certification body, we often get asked by our clients for ISO Accreditation.
Although Certification and Accreditation are linked, they carry very different meaning. But what is the difference between ISO Accreditation and ISO Certification?
Are Interface NRM Accredited or Certified?
Interface NRM is a UKAS Accredited Certification Body.
This means that we have been recognised by UKAS, as a competent Certification Body to carry out ISO Certification Audits.
As a UKAS Accredited Certification Body, we will conduct audits on our clients, and dependent on the findings of these audits we can then issue Certification against the relevant Standard. The standards we are able to certify against are ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, FSC® and PEFC.