How can we best protect our forests? PEFC certification!
You may ask yourself how can we best protect our forests? PEFC Certification! First of all, PEFC is that world’s largest forest certification organisation.
Furthermore, PEFC is an international non-profit, non-governmental organisation. They are dedicated to promoting sustainable forest management.
PEFC works throughout the entire forest supply chain to promote good practice in the forest. Ensuring that timber and no-timber forest products are produced with respect for the highest ecological, social and ethical standards.
What are the benefits of PEFC Certification?
PEFC Certification could also bring the following benefits to your business
- For the wood processing industry, PEFC Chain of Custody Certification can improve efficiency as a result.
- PEFC Chain of Custody Certification provides reassurance to the consumer that the products with the PEFC logo are certainly sustainable.
- Shows that the business carrying the PEFC Chain of Custody logo holds ethics and environmentally responsible practices to the highest regard.
- Demonstrates compliance in this area, in tender documents and pre-qualification questionnaires.
- Access new markets consequently gaining a stronger, more diverse customer base.
- Finally, Competitive advantage. PEFC Chain of Custody Certification can enhance your reputation, attracting new customers to your organisation.
Why choose Interface for PEFC Certification?
Interface is a UKAS Accredited Certification Body with offices based in Telford, Shropshire and Bournemouth. We will take you through the process quickly and cost-effectively, providing clear and simple information at each stage of the audit process, so that obtaining PEFC Certification is as painless as possible.
This week we have audited a company from Stoke on Trent, in the joinery industry for PEFC Certification
If you would like to discuss PEFC Certification in a little more detail with us, then we would be more than happy to talk to you. You can call us on 01952 288325, initiate a live chat on our website, or you can use our contact us form.