FSC® and/or PEFC certificate transfer to Interface NRM
Why not look at transferring your FSC® and/or PEFC certification to us?
We make an FSC® and/or PEFC certificate transfer to Interface NRM easy and straight forward.
How do I transfer my FSC® and/or PEFC certification
- Get in touch with us. You can call us on 01952 288325, email us at email@example.com or you can also initiate a live chat on our website.
- We will then provide you with a quote to transfer your certification.
- Accept the quotation we provide you with.
- We will then ask you to provide us with a copy of your last audit report and current certificate. Why do we ask for these? This is to show that there are no open non-conformities with your current CB.
- A transfer date is agreed between us.
That’s it! There is nothing else that will be required of you to transfer.
Interface NRM will then approach your current CB with the transfer information. You may also wish to contact your CB with this information but it is not essential.
Unless there are any issues raised by your current CB the certificate will transfer over to Interface NRM on the agreed date.
What our customers say about transferring their certification to Interface
‘The process of transferring our certification to Interface was very smooth, fast and efficient. Everything they promised to do was done on time and to a high standard.’
David Brown, Quality and Environmental Manager – Howard Bros Joinery Ltd, East Sussex.
Howard Bros Joinery Ltd in East Sussex have recently transferred their FSC® and PEFC certification to Interface NRM
You can also find further information about FSC® certification on our website here.