What are the benefits of implementing UKAS ISO 14001 2015?
Here at Interface NRM we quite often get asked what are the benefits of implementing UKAS ISO 14001 2015 or an Environmental Management System into an organisation.
Well, firstly lets explain a little about UKAS ISO 14001 2015.
ISO 14001 is an Environmental Management System which is internationally recognised.
Over the recent years UKAS ISO 14001 2015 has become increasingly important for businesses to show that they are dedicated to reducing their impact on the environment, whether that be through a more efficient use of the resources at their disposal or a reduction in the waste they generate.
UKAS ISO 14001 2015 can help an organisation identify, manage, monitor and control their environmental issues in a ‘holistic’ manner.
Knowing a little about UKAS ISO 14001 2015, and understanding what it is all about is great, but what are the benefits of implementing UKAS ISO 14001 2015?
- A reduction in waste and consumption plus an increase in recycling leading to long term cost savings
- Effective and efficient management of environmental risks
- Compliance with current legislation and environmental regulations
- Highlights to customers and suppliers that you are an environmentally friendly organisation
- UKAS ISO 14001 2015 Certification can lead to a reduction in insurance costs
- UKAS ISO 14001 2015 Environmental Management can give a competitive advantage. Enhancing your reputation and attracting new customers to your organisation
This week our auditors have been busy out and about, auditing a company in the commercial vehicle hire and maintenance industry, and are based in Southampton against UKAS ISO 14001 2015
Would You Like To Learn More About UKAS ISO 14001 2015?
If you would like to learn more about UKAS ISO 14001 2015 then we would be more than happy to help you here at Interface NRM.
Interface NRM are a UKAS and ASI Accredited Certification body with offices based in Telford and Bournemouth. Interface NRM specialises in offering UKAS ISO 9001 2015, ISO 14001 2015, OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001, FSC® and PEFC™ Certification Services.
You can speak to our team by calling us on 01952 288325, by initiating a live chat on our website or by filling in our contact us form.