Myths About UKAS ISO 9001 2015
There are many myths About UKAS ISO 9001 2015 Certification. Below are a few of the questions we get asked here at Interface NRM about UKAS ISO 9001 2015, and hopefully some answers which will put your minds at ease.
- Doesn’t implementing ISO 9001 mean that I have a lot more work to do? Not necessarily, the flexibility of the UKAS ISO 9001 2015 Standard means that you will be able to find a way of using it so that it will comfortably and effectively fit into your organisation without requiring unnecessary paperwork. The UKAS ISO 9001 2015 Standard does require you to document a number of things, but these are relatively limited.
- Will I gain additional revenue by implementing UKAS ISO 9001 2015? UKAS ISO 9001 2015 Certification can increase your productivity and efficiency. This in turn can lower the cost of an organisation. UKAS ISO 9001 2015 is a Quality Management System which can improve customer experience resulting in repeat business and increased sales. This will only ever enhance your reputation and attract new customers to your organisation.
- Is UKAS ISO 9001 2015 Certification just for large businesses? Not at all. UKAS ISO 9001 2015 can be used by any organisation, irrelevant of it’s size or type. Whilst smaller companies many not have the dedicated staff for Quality Management, they can still reap the benefits of implementing the UKAS ISO 9001 2015 Standard into their business.
- Is UKAS ISO 9001 2015 very complicated? The concepts behind the UKAS ISO 9001 2015 Standard are very simple, although it can seem hard at first. The seven quality management principles are a good place to start and will be of great help when defining your Quality Management System.
- Isn’t UKAS ISO 9001 2015 an old document from the 1990’s? Although UKAS ISO 9001 was first published in 1987, it has been around for many years and has been regularly updated to make sure that it remains relevant to today’s business environment. In the latest version of the Standard UKAS ISO 9001 2015 it incorporates elements such as a stronger focus on stakeholders, and the wider context of an organisation & the evolving needs of a modern business. UKAS ISO 9001 2015 is designed to be flexible by allowing an organisation to determine their own objectives in relation to ‘quality’ and ‘meeting customers needs’.
- UKAS ISO 9001 2015 will not bring any benefits to my company. UKAS ISO 9001 2015 Certification can bring many benefits to your business including greater success for tenders, reduced costs and re-work, improved customer confidence and satisfaction, increased profitability and a competitive advantage but to name a few.
Who Are Interface NRM
Interface NRM are a UKAS ISO 9001 2015 Accredited Certification Body, who have offices based in Telford and Bournemouth.
All Interface NRM assessors are IRCA qualified and are highly experienced practitioners in managing and auditing UKAS ISO 9001 2015 systems.
All of our UKAS ISO 9001 2015 Quality Management Certification quotes are no obligation and are all inclusive. This means that there are no hidden charges.
Last week Interface NRM certified a company in the printing industry, and are located in Southampton for UKAS ISO 9001 2015 Quality Management Certification.
If you would like to speak to us further about UKAS ISO 9001 2015 Quality Management Certification, you can contact our UK offices based in Bournemouth and Telford on 01952 288325. You can also activate a live chat on our website or alternatively use our contact us form.