Internal Auditor Training June 2021
Our next Internal Auditor Training course will take place on the 16th of June 2021.
Join Dr. Gavin Jordan who will talk you through the key principles of internal auditing, and how to develop a deeper understanding of the requirements.
What key elements will be included?
The morning session will be theory-based and will include.
- Firstly an introduction into ISO,
- An introduction into internal auditing focusing on topics like risk-based auditing, developing an internal audit program & also how to conduct an audit.
- After the morning session, you will have gained an understanding & developed competency on, Audit planning, how to approach internal audits, and how to conduct an internal audit.
The afternoon session will be practical including :
- Firstly a mock internal audit
- Following this we will look at how you can Generate improvements
- Implementing improvements / resolving non-conformities.
- Analysing audit findings, reporting, and how to prepare information for management reviews.
This is a general overview of what you can expect from the session. However, it can be tailored somewhat to the requirements of the attendees. If you feel there are specific areas you require additional insights/training on please do let us know. We can then look at preparing some specific information/tasks for those areas.
Internal Auditor Training June 2021 course details
This is a one-day online training course which will be held on the 16th of June.
It will be conducted via Zoom.
We will start the course at 10 am and aim to finish around 4pm.
Registering is easy. Please follow the link below which will take you to our Eventbrite page where you can enroll in the training.
If you would like any further information on the training courses we offer or would like more details on the above then please do get in touch.
You can call us on 01952 288325 or you can also initiate a live chat on our website.