PEFC™ Chain of Custody (COC) Certification
PEFC (The Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) Certification is fast becoming a requirement for any company displaying a responsible approach to purchasing wood or fibre based products.
Interface NRM will take you through the process quickly and cost effectively, providing clear and simple information at each stage of the audit process, so that obtaining PEFC Certification is as painless as possible, and that you can derive the best continual improvement.
Cost Effective. Rapid, low cost route to PEFC Chain of Custody Certification.
Simple. No nonsense, efficient approach to obtaining PEFC Chain of Custody Certification
Free. All inclusive, no obligation PEFC Chain of Custody Quotes
Visit Trustpilot to see all of our reviews…
Steps to PEFC™
Chain of Custody (COC) Certification
2 Simple Steps For Effective Implementation of
PEFC™ Chain of Custody (COC) Certification
If you do not already have a PEFC Chain of Custody system which is ready for auditing, you will need to implement a consultant to do so.
As a certification body, we. Interface NRM are prohibited from offering consultancy ourselves.
On-site audit; assessment of company conformance with PEFC Chain of Custody relevant standards as applicable. Any non-conformities will be highlighted. These will need to be address within a specified time, and may need to be addressed before PEFC Chain of Custody certification can be recommended.
To maintain your PEFC Chain of Custody Certification and to help your Company to continually meet the requirements of the relevant Standard, Interface NRM are required to conduct a visit at least annually to ascertain this for the following 4 years. A Re-Certification Audit is required at the end of the final year to enable us to re- issue a Certificate.
Why should I apply for PEFC™ Chain of Custody (COC) Certification
PEFC (The Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) is an international independent organisation promoting Sustainable Forest Management through independent third-party certification. PEFC Chain of Custody works to encourage good practice within forests, to ensure timber and pulp products are produced to the highest standard, whilst respecting the environment and people who live in these forests.
PEFC Chain of Custody Certification is increasingly becoming a basic requirement for any company in the sectors wishing to display a responsible approach to purchasing.
- For the wood processing industry PEFC Chain of Custody Certification can improve efficiency.
- PEFC Chain of Custody Certification provides reassurance to the consumer that the products with the PEFC logo are sustainable.
- Shows that the business carrying the PEFC Chain of Custody logo holds ethics and environmentally responsible practices to the highest regard.
- Demonstrates compliance in this area, in tender documents and pre-qualification questionnaires.
- Access new markets and gain a stronger, more diverse customer base.
- Competitive advantage. PEFC Chain of Custody Certification can enhance your reputation, attracting new customers to your organisation.
Speak to our team in the UK 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
How have our clients benefitted from PEFC™ Chain of Custody (COC) Certification
A huge thanks to the Interface Team for helping us through our Certification under real time pressure! A really enjoyable experience working with you and really good to see a company that does exactly what it says it will do.
Interface were very professional and efficient from beginning to end. Excellent communication! Would highly recommend.
Other Certifications we offer
Useful PEFC Chain of Custody Documents
Why choose Interface NRM for your PEFC Chain of Custody (COC) Certification?
- Interface NRM is a PEFC Chain of Custody (COC) Accredited Certification Body.
- All our assessors are IRCA qualified and are highly experienced practitioners in managing and auditing systems.
- Established network of independent associate consultants.
- All our PEFC Chain of Custody (COC) Certification quotes are no obligation and are all inclusive. This means that there are no hidden charges I.E. travel expenses and subsistence.
- We simplify your PEFC Chain of Custody (COC) Certification auditing by providing integrated audits: One audit plan and an integrated approach to assess all your management systems.
- Interface NRM provide useful opportunities for improvement in your PEFC Chain of Custody (COC) Certification audit reports, based on our extensive experience of the trade.
- In 2016 we expanded our services by partnering with Vireo Srl who are based in Italy. Servicing Europe, Vireo are able to offer ISO 9001, ISO 14001, FSC® and PEFC™ Certification.
Companies who trust us for PEFC Chain of Custody Certification