PEFC Chain of Custody (COC) Certification
PEFC (The Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) Certification is fast becoming a requirement for any company displaying a responsible approach to purchasing wood or fibre based products.
Interface NRM will take you through the process quickly and cost effectively. Providing clear and simple information at each stage of the audit process, so that obtaining PEFC Certification is as painless as possible, and that you can derive the best continual improvement.
Cost Effective. Rapid, low cost route to PEFC Chain of Custody Certification.
Simple. No nonsense, efficient approach to obtaining Certification.
Free. All inclusive, no obligation PEFC Chain of Custody Quotes.
Steps to PEFC
Chain of Custody (COC) Certification
2 Simple Steps For Effective Implementation of
PEFC Chain of Custody (COC) Certification
Companies need a system of operating procedures and processes covering the requirements of PEFC Chain of Custody certification. If you do not have a system, you will firstly need to design and implement one based on the appropriate PEFC standards. Upon request, we can share a list of independent consultants who are able to offer this service; as a certification body, Interface NRM cannot provide consultancy, in line with our documented impartiality requirements.
On-site assessment by a skilled member of our team to evaluate compliance with the appropriate PEFC standards. Any issues and nonconformities will be highlighted along with a recommendation to grant certification or with a recommendation to delay certification until the nonconformities have been addressed. In most cases, PEFC certification is granted within a couple of weeks.
To maintain your Certification and to help your Company to continually meet the requirements of the relevant Standard, Interface NRM are required to conduct a visit at least annually to ascertain this for the following 4 years. A Re-Certification Audit is required at the end of the final year to enable us to re- issue a Certificate.
Why should I apply for PEFC Chain of Custody (COC) Certification
PEFC (The Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) is an international independent organisation promoting Sustainable Forest Management through independent third-party certification. It works to encourage good practice within forests, to ensure timber and pulp products are produced to the highest standard, whilst respecting the environment and people who live in these forests.
PEFC Chain of Custody Certification is increasingly becoming a basic requirement for any company in the sectors wishing to display a responsible approach to purchasing.
- For the wood processing industry PEFC Chain of Custody Certification can improve efficiency.
- PEFC Chain of Custody Certification provides reassurance to the consumer that the products with the PEFC logo are sustainable.
- Shows that the business carrying the PEFC Chain of Custody logo holds ethics and environmentally responsible practices to the highest regard.
- Demonstrates compliance in this area, in tender documents and pre-qualification questionnaires.
- Access new markets and gain a stronger, more diverse customer base.
- Competitive advantage. PEFC Chain of Custody Certification can enhance your reputation, attracting new customers to your organisation.
Speak to our team in the UK 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
How have our clients benefitted from PEFC Chain of Custody (COC) Certification
Other Certifications we offer
Useful PEFC Chain of Custody Documents
Why choose Interface NRM for your PEFC Chain of Custody (COC) Certification?
- Interface NRM Ltd is a UKAS Accredited PEFC Chain of Custody (COC) Accredited Certification Body.
- Our assessors are IRCA qualified and are highly experienced practitioners in managing and auditing systems.
- Established network of independent associate consultants.
- Our quotes are no obligation and all inclusive. Fees are based around standard daily rates with no hidden charges i.e. travel expenses and subsistence.
- Interface NRM provide useful opportunities for improvement in your audit reports, based on our extensive experience of the trade.
- Our service operates throughout Europe.
- We have a partner organisation – Vireo Srl – based in Italy, able to offer ISO 9001, ISO 14001, FSC® and PEFC Certification.
Companies who trust us for Certification