What will I learn?
- The key concepts of ISO 9001 and continual improvement
- What is involved in an internal audit, and what it is meant to achieve
- Audit programming
- Developing an audit checklist based on risk and critical controls
- How to conduct an audit against procedures or checklists
- How to complete an audit checklist and produce an effective internal audit
- The best way to generate simple and effective audit reports
- How to generate and record a non-conformity, and an appropriate improvement action
- How to check that the improvement action has been effective.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Key personnel from organisations that are currently in the process of developing or implementing a QMS
- Managers and staff who are, or are about to become, members of the organisation’s audit team.
No previous knowledge of ISO Management Systems or internal audits is required.
Why choose us?
- Expert trainers – All of our trainers are highly experienced lead auditors and excellent communicators, and explain things in clear simple language, with very practical approaches
- Interactive learning – Our courses are largely based around a series of tasks and exercises that are highly interactive and rapidly deepen your understanding and increase your ability to actually conduct internal audits
- Small class sizes – Our courses all have a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure you are getting the best learning experience possible.