Internal Auditor Training & ISO Introduction
Internal Auditor Training from Interface NRM provides you with the information and knowledge you need to develop the skills to conduct internal audits for your organisation. With our introduction to ISO 9001 and/or ISO 14001, you will develop skills tailored to your management system(s).
Our trainers are qualified and experienced within both business and university level training, so you can rest assured that the training you receive from Interface NRM is specialist and expert. The main areas of training we provide are:
- Internal Auditor Training
- Introduction to ISO 14001
The training you will be given is specifically designed so that you develop the skills essential to assessing and reporting on the processes, effective implementation, and conformance of a management system. It will also provide you with the skills to assist in the continual improvement of the management system, based on the requirements of the standard.
Completing one of Interface NRM’s Internal Auditing training courses will enable you to:
- Competently explain the structure of the management system and its purposes
- Define the function of an Internal Audit in the development of the management system
- Advice on ways in which the validity of the improvements to the organisation’s management system processes, taken to eliminate non-conformities, might be established
- Plan and prepare for the internal audit, collect audit evidence through sampling records and documents, interview, and observation
- Compose written, evidence based, audit reports that aim to aid in the improvement of the efficiency of the management system
If you would like to find out more about our training courses, you can find the information to get in touch with our expert team below. We look forward to hearing from you!